For an Informed Decision
A home inspection is an opportunity for a prospective buyer or a seller to get timely, unbiased, and accurate information about the condition of a house in order to complete a transaction.
Baker Property Inspections will
- conduct a thorough visual investigation of the structure
- inspect major architectural features
- check the operation of the major systems and built-in appliances
- provide a thorough report of the existing conditions in the home
You should plan to come to the house at the time of the inspection and
- accompany the inspector as he makes his observations
- ask questions
- review the inspection report with the home inspector
Inspections are conducted in accordance with the rigorous guidelines of the Standards of Practice of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI).
Baker Property Inspections is completely independent. Our inspections are conducted with only your interests in mind. Business practices are guided by the Code of Ethics of (ASHI).
- does not receive commissions from any real estate broker or agent
- does not attempt to influence the terms of any real estate transaction
- is not a party to any transaction involving an inspected home
- does not contract for any repairs that he may recommend