Here’s what to expect
Real estate transactions often have tight schedules. Our inspection process is as efficient and stress-free as possible.
Call 720-300-0870 to get started!
Before the inspection
- We’ll discuss your schedule, agree on a time for the inspection, and ask if you’d like a radon test.
- We’ll give you a price quote based on the finished square footage and age of the home. Payment can be made by check or cash at the end of the inspection.
- We’ll confirm the appointment with you after we’ve arranged access to the property, and ask you to sign a simple contract.
- We can also refer you to contractors for sewer scopes, mold or lead-based paint testing, and others as needed.
At the inspection
Inspecting the property typically takes 3-5 hours. We encourage you to attend at least part of the inspection and ask questions, or come at the end to go over the findings. If you can’t make it, we’ll make arrangements to fill you in on what we’ve seen.
After the inspection
We provide you with a comprehensive electronic report covering all major areas and systems. Our report includes
- a description of the house
- comments and observations
- relevant photographs
- any recommendations for repairs, further evaluations, or maintenance
- a 1-2 page summary of the most important findings and our recommendations
- a copy of the radon test results, if you’ve requested the test
We email you the complete report as a PDF. A copy of everything can also be provided for your agent.
You’ll have the information you need to make good decisions about your prospective home.